Sunday 4 October 2015

Back to black


Wardrobe rehab is in full effect, all the items I am wearing in this post are basics that have been sitting in my closet for a fair few months, years even!
Im a self confessed animal print fiend, I bought the bag in 2012 it was rather pricey as it is leather and pony skin but I saw it as a staple piece, I still see leopard print make an appearance in the stores every autumn. So in my opinion a leopard print bag is definitely a keeper! The matching shoe combo might not be for everyone, but hey it works for me! Worn together or separately the leopard print adds colour to an otherwise plain look.
When I asses the clothes in my closet the realisation of black is timeless is becoming more apparent. Colours and prints are seasonal but black, black has no expiry date, want to look smart? Black is your colour, want to look sexy? A little black dress is your answer, want to look chic? Mix a block colour with black and bingo. I hate to admit it, but going back to black is the first rule I'm sticking to.


A couple of items that are new to my gold pot are these pieces from the Ottoman Hands AW collection. You all know I love my gold and how i like to stack it, the more the merrier in my case. Starting with the layered tear drop necklace, it sits beautifully above my Arabic name plate I picked up when I was working in Dubai in 2010. And their signature three stone ring has been reworked into a smaller version, I think this next week I might break down the pieces I have from the new collection and show you the deign features I love the most.
For now, enjoy the rest of the weekend and check back in with me in two days, I have some exciting news to share with you :)


Outfit – T-shirt/Primark Skirt/Zara (similar) Jacket/Zara (similar) Shoes/Dune (similar) Bag/Dune All jewellery/OttomanHands new collection, links and discount code to follow soon.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig