Sunday 18 October 2015

Parker Season


A little while back Gurpreet and I spread our wings and moved into our own home. Only then did I realise the extent of material items I owned (a big reality check for me!) I was shocked by the amount of items we both had and also made a pledge to myself and our bank account to be a little wiser with my purchases.
After all fashion is a cycle it all comes back into the ‘trends’ it all depends how you style it.
This parker was one of my first ‘extravagant’ purchase when I was in my teenage years (many moons ago) It was £65 from River Island, I still remember the day I bought it, I'd never spent that much money on a single item of clothing before so it was cherished for many years and for good reason too, parkers make a comeback every winter season. It’s a timeless item and khaki is a great colour for the fall months.
The midi dress is from Zara and is also a pretty nifty and versatile item, worn with heels and simple accessories it can be an elegant fuss free outfit for a night out, match it with converse and a leather jacket and et voila a daytime casual look that’s easy to throw on.
Obviously body con midi’s are not to everyones taste but you can find one that suits your figure, the length is flattering to many body shapes.
I have teamed up with Ottoman Hands to offer you 15% off any of the items online, all you have to do is use the discount code 15MITIKA15 I’d love to see how you style your pieces!

Outfit - Coat/RiverIsland (Similar) Dress/Zara (Similar) Heels/Primark Necklace/OttomanHands Coming soon Rings/OttomanHands, 2 Eye ring Coming soon Bracelets/OttomanHands ,2
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig