Saturday 26 September 2015

Burgundy


Ok ok, hear me out, this look was a sure hit in my mind I envisioned it to look smart and chic.
I pulled the jumper over my head, slapped on my hat and made a run for the door to catch the 6:50am train to work. I only realised once I reached work that I looked 10 years my senior and could pass off for a girl in a private high school uniform.
Not really the look I was going for, but obviously I had to roll with it. After work hours I love to make the most of the city, Natalie and I went to the British Museum, they have late night admission every Friday. I absolutely love what this city has to offer, there is inspiration in every corner. As previously mentioned I am on a mission to recycle my wardrobe and utilise what I have to its fullest. I have worn the boots, skirt, hat and bag previously, the jumper is a newbie but in a colour that always makes a regular appearance during the autumn months.


Outfit - Jumper/NewLook Skirt/Zara (similar) Boots/Zara (Similar) Bags/LoveMoschino (similar) Hat/HongKong (similar) Rings/OttomanHands
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig