Saturday 29 August 2015

Red


This is my first travel look from Venice last month. The pictures were taken just outside our room on the Marriott hotel grounds, the gardens were beautiful to walk through, although I'm going to be honest I was eaten alive by mosquitos! If you are planning a trip to Venice take repellent!
As this trip was mega last minute, I didn't have time to shop or plan that much so I kept my outfits very simple, I decided to keep accessories minimal and you will notice in my upcoming Venice posts I'm wearing the same mini selection of jewellery pieces to wear throughout the holiday.
Having less options on holiday meant I spent less time getting ready and more time enjoying the beautiful city and Gurpreet's company for our second wedding anniversary!



Outfit - Top/Zara (old) Short/MissSelfridges Hat/H&M Bag/MarcJacobs Bracelet/OttomanHands Earrings/OttomanHands Necklace/OttomanHands Rings/OttomanHands, 2 Sandals/Primark
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig