Thursday 13 August 2015

Uniform


So on most my social media outlets I have been rambling about Gurpreet and I finally moving into our very own home. In between weddings, work and gym we have squeezed in furnishing the flat bit by bit. It’s still looking a little bare but while we wait for the big furniture to arrive, Natalie (my Croatian counterpart) and I decided to have some fun with the blank canvas.
This has been my uniform lately, I know a lot of people frown on ‘lounge style joggers’ worn out in public, but heck! They are too comfy to pass up on, esp with all the running around we have been doing.
As you can see I prioritised my books and organised them all nicely, I still have stacks to unpack but I cannot wait to get going with it all and finally move in! I’ll show you more once were settled in a bit more.


Photography - Natalie Tari
Outfit – Vest/RiverIsland Joggers/Bershka Rings/OttomanHands ,2 ,3 Earrings/OttomanHands Bangle/OttomanHands (similar)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig