Friday 19 June 2015

Summer flowers


I’m a flowers in the hair kind of girl, I salvaged these off an Alice band Gurps trod on and broke a couple of years ago! As I leave the house most mornings between 6:30 – 6:45am it’s difficult for me to dress for the day. Most days it’s cold at 6ish then heats up by afternoon. This trench has been my Spring to Summer saviour. Don’t get me wrong it’s not the warmest thing, but acts as an easy layer to wear and can be folded down conveniently when I’m sunning my skin in the city.
As always I am drawn to styles that compliment my figure, this off-shoulder cropped top from H&M is my summer 15 shape! I have purchased this style top in plenty of colours/variations. You will definitely see it pop up on the blog over summer :)



Outfit - Top/H&M Jeans/MissSelfridges Coat/Mango Ring/OttomanHands-Similar style Bracelet/OttomanHands - Similar Stye Necklace/Swarovski Sandals/NewLook
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig