Sunday 7 June 2015

Summer Blues


The little white dress is summers answer to the classic LBD. I absolutely love off-shoulder styles this season; they are so cute and easy to wear.
I found this gem in Primark whilst picking up last minute things for Morocco. Don’t fret about the sheerness white is usually associated with; it is lined around the hips to avoid any indecent exposure!
Teamed with this gorgeous vibrant Erdem scarf for a pop of colour I was set to enjoy a day in the sun. I stacked on as many bracelets and bangles as possible, you know me ;) I do love my gold!
Today I’m taking some time out to focus on creating new artwork and furniture shopping for our new apartment, very exciting times ahead!


Outfit - Dress/Primark Scarf/Erdem Bag/KateSpade Sandals/Primark Necklace/OttomanHands Earrings/Benalmadena Market Bracelets/OttomanHands 1,2,3 Rings/OttomanHands , 1
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig