Sunday 31 May 2015

Tangerine walls


Walking through Rome was a little tricky during peak hours, the streets were packed curb to curb with tourists, street artists and mini souvenir stalls.
Gurpreet and I decided to stroll through the back ally's parallel to the main road into the city. The tangerine walls instantly screamed holiday to me and were a refreshing change from the London buildings which are a neutral stone/ terracota brick colour. I love how the other countries I have visited in Europe are different, with painted walls, cobbled streets and gated/shutter windows they have a laid back style not as intimidating as London.
I kept my clothes colour palette neutral and added pops of colour through my accessories, make up and jewellery.
Pop over to the Laura Ashley blog to see what I had to say about holiday style and little helpful pointers about packing / holiday wardrobes.
I have been a little quiet on the blog this past month, if you follow me on Instagram, you most probably noticed I visited Marrakech for my birthday, it was a short sweet trip non blog related and I had a lovely break. I'm back and fully focused to set this year off with a bang! I love collaborating with brands and other creatives. If you have any ideas please do let me know, you can contact me on suritimestwo@gmail.co.uk
Also one last thing I'd like to share with you all. This morning I woke up and decided to watch a documentary on Netflix called Happy. A beautifully filmed show that helps us find a little perspective in life especially if you feel a little lost. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



Outfit - Blouse/LauraAshley Jeans/MissSelfridges Shoes/Mango Scarf/Laura Ashley Bag/Marc Jacobs Necklace/OttomanHands (similar) Bracelets/OttomanHands Rings/OttomanHands Sunglasses/Mango
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig