Sunday 1 February 2015

Good Morning


Good morning everyone, February already!? Where did January go? I don’t usually share food pictures but the breakfasts we had in Lisbon were heavenly. We absolutely maxed out at every food counter, which really set us up for a day of running around, exploring and having touristic fun.
I know we hear ‘breakfast is the most important meal of the day’ but I never used to practice this; like most of us I would skip breakfast and carry on with my hectic morning as usual. But this meal sets us up for the whole day, it provides the body and brain with fuel after an overnight fast – hence the name, breaking the fast.
Since starting gyming a year ago regular meals have been vital for my progress. For the first time ever I depend on breakfast to start my day and without it I genuinely feel my concentration slipping. It provides me with the energy I need to kick ass on a daily basis ☺
So here we have it, one of the nicest breakkies team suri have tucked into.


Outfit - Jumper/Primark Coat/TedBaker Necklace/OttomanHands Earrings/OttomanHands Rings/OttomanHands
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig