Wednesday 23 July 2014

Floral Kimono


A white crochet dress is a summer staple, it compliments sun kissed skin, can be accessorised with virtually anything and worn day or night. I added a pop of colour with this beautiful floral kimono from M&Co. I love the oriental and botanical prints out this season but the odd colour combinations used commonly put me off. This one on the other hand ticks a couple of boxes for me;
1) The colour palette on this exotic print is executed well and orange is one of my favourite summer colours, it highlights Asian skin tones and sun tans.
2) Relaxed fit for ease, off the shoulder is usually how I style it.
3) Can be folded into a teeny tiny clutch to keep at hand once the suns down (massive bonus for me as I’m always cold!)


Outfit – Dress/Zara Kimono/M&CO Heels/Zara Necklace&Earrings/FolliFollie Bracelets/Primark
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig