Saturday 14 March 2015

Powder Room


Staying in the Armani hotel was a luxury we will forever remember. For me this bathroom was a slice of heaven, firstly I’m 100% a bathtub fan, a bubble bath is a sure was to relax after a stressful day.
It was kitted out with his and hers; sinks, mirrors, accessories and toilets. The floor was heated and the lighting was prime for taking selfies! I could have happily spent half our weekend here, especially with that view; it was overlooking the main street Alessandro Manzoni.



If you follow me on Pinterest you will see I usually gather inspiration on shoots before the big day, this was no different. I had an idea of what I wanted and loved working on something less street style and more editorial.
The shirt I am wearing is actually plain white, I have been a little crafty and weaved through some gross grain in the trim to create more of a monochrome effect.(Attempting to emulate the amazing Louis Vuitton SS15 piece) I left the trim longer to add as a prop when shooting. I’m in my favorite gold from Ottoman Hands; I felt this Labradorite showstopper necklace needed a lower neckline to be seen in all its glory!


Outfit – Shirt/SomersetbyAliceTemperley Leggings/Zara All Jewellery/OttomanHands
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Designed by pipdig